Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last day for my Buddy Interns

Now I got left all by myself. The other interns who I was always with, left. Their internship was only for a month and that month is over. Yesterday was their last day. I am glad that we had a really nice last day. We had a lecture by the director/owner of the hospital in which he told us how important the profession of psychologists is. Then we had an awesome lunch... I love Indian food. Right after all of this, the girls got their one month internship certificate and we left. Later that night, we went out to a coffee shop. We talked, reflected and remembered. It's funny how fast I share so many memories with them. I also stayed over with my friend Vartika at my friend Mukta's house. There again, we had awesome food. Her mom is just an awesome cook. Our conversation continued until late at night, at which time I finally past out.

No comments:

Post a Comment