Monday, June 25, 2012

Delhi, environmentally concsious?


Throughout my stay in Delhi
 I have become increasingly aware of little signs that have been put up to remind people of the environment. Although often times when I ask my friends from Delhi if people are environmentally conscious, people usually say, "not at all." But I can still see a lot of conscious effort to make people aware of the environment's importance. I took some pictures of two signs that were posted near CP (Connaught Place). Those two signs were very close to each other. This makes me think that there must be more concern about the environment than what people think.

And the last picture was taken at Arpana Hospital. When we really pay attention we can find environmental consciousness in a lot of places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment