Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I knew I will get it

Today for the first time I got the chance to understand most of the patients. I have been sitting in the OPD (Out-Patient Department) for a while now but most of the time people have spoken Hindi only. Today I sat with a Doctor I have never sat with before and all her patients, literally all, spoke at least some English or even only English. It makes such a huge difference if you actually understand what they are saying. Time flies by and there is so much more that you learn. It's amazing how complex, interesting, sad, surprising and/or emotional all cases are. This day made it worth it to wait; it makes up for all the days that I have not understood anything.

Tomorrow I am going back to Carnal, Arpana Hospital. I am excited because I love the atmosphere of that hospital. 

No comments:

Post a Comment