Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rain Season

It has started raining everywhere else in India but here in Delhi. Only two days ago it has finally started raining. I am actually glad to be able to breath again. It is incredible how people can function in 50 degree temperature. I have also been walking since I came here and even though it was not that bad, I can still truly appreciate the change in temperature now. I am not scared anymore to go home, chill, relax and take a nap because now I am actually comfortable being in my room. Before I was just sweating constantly and having to take a shower every hour to cool myself down. This is also the first time I am using a bed shed to cover myself at night. I have never appreciated some air so much as I do now. Thank you for the RAIN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment