Monday, August 20, 2012

What Next


I am trying to figure out how to best end this journey. My initially idea was to stay at Dharamshala until the last possible second and then get to Delhi last second to finish up things there to finally fly home.  Later, I started planning to go to Amritsar for a couple of days to see the Golden Temple and then go to Delhi last second. But now I was asked to come back earlier to spend some more days at the hospital. And I am increasingly thinking that this is a very good idea. After all, I have spent a lot of time at VIMHANS and it’s only fair to have some time to say “bye” instead of just running in and running back out, which is what I usually do. I want to keep doors open so I decided to dedicate some time to see my new friends in Delhi and say bye to the doctors properly. That’s the new plan.   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment